Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family BBQ

Here are some pictures from the family BBQ we had the day before Jare Bear and I got married. It was so much fun to get all of our family from both sides together for some good food and fun. We went to this cool park in STG that had a big playground and splash pad that the kids could play in, I think they had a really good time. It was also the first time that I met members of Jared's extended family, so that was really cool for me, they are all awesome! Anyway, here are some pictures from that. . . the actual wedding day pics are coming soon! By the way, these happen to be in reverse order because I am clueless when it comes to blogging!


Cole's really cool face paint! :)


Halle decided to be a kitty of course!


Kell with cute little Andrew


My dad was showing Cole
how loud the Harley can get!


Love this face! :)



Drake!


Carolyn playin with William and Cole


Andrew is such an adorable baby!


True love...baha!

Well there you have it. . . if you want to see more pictures, just let me know and I'll email them to you or something!

2 comments:

Whitney and Chris said...

Good blogging bird's the word! Hey, I need you to email some pics of biggie to Tet. She especially wants the ones of her and the babe from the wedding. I don't have any from the "day" on my computer. She wants to send them to tom.

Stacie and Jared said...

Ugh, she's still talking to Tom. . . he's a lame-o! Oh well, I'll send some to her when I get home today. Yeah, I need to burn some cd's and send them down to you guys or something.