- I've been having fun being a TA for business calculus again this semester
- Jared has been as busy as every trying to get projects finished, he's almost done, just another few months of school left!
- We went down to STG to go mountain biking again with our friends and with Mikell. The weather wasn't the best, but it was still really fun!
- Jared has gone to a couple different portfolio reviews in SLC and he's gotten some really great feedback about his portfolio, everybody says it looks awesome. He won't admit it, but he's one of the best students in his class, and BYU's graphic design program is one of the best in the country, so he's pretty good.
- Speaking of how great Jared is, some of his portfolio pieces got selected into a graphic design show in SLC. The show is sponsored by a design group called AIGA, and every year they do a 100 Show that honors the 100 best graphic design projects that are turned in by professional studios and graphic design students from SLC and surrounding areas. It's a pretty cool accomplishment for Jared!
- I have been working really hard on my thesis this semester. I've finished my thesis proposal (which is about the first 50 pages of a thesis, not the whole thing sadly) and I will defend it in about a month, wish me luck!
- We've been watching alot of basketball lately. It was fun to watch BYU and Jimmer, but sadly the college season will be over tomorrow.
- This past weekend we spent up in Kaysville hanging out with Jared's siblings. We got to meet his brother's fiance for the first time. Her name is Crystal and she's really cool! They are getting married in May and we are exited to go up to the wedding in Portland.
This is all I can think of right now, if I think of anymore I'll add it to the list. Overall, things are really good though. We are in the home stretch of this semester, so in a few more weeks, things will be even better. Jared has been looking around for jobs in the Provo/SLC area as well as out of state, but nothing hasn't gotten an offer anywhere yet. Pray that he can find something in the next couple of months!