Now... (we've graduated to the Wii ha!)
We still look pretty good eh?? :)
Jared and I will celebrate our two year anniversary this coming Monday. Why am I posting about this now and not next week?? Well Jared's older brother Brandt is getting married this weekend so we are headed up to Washington tomorrow and we won't be back until Tuesday. The past few weeks, really the past few months, have been super busy for us, so we decided that after we are both done with school this term, after all the projects, papers, thesis junk etc. is finished, then we are going to really celebrate our anniversary. Maybe we are lame, but that's our plan! Notable things from the past two years...
- We both graduated from college
- I'm doing grad school now
- Lots of mountain biking
- Learned how to cook pretty well
- Camping trip to the Oregon Coast
- Learned how to communicate more effectively with each other
- Road trips to STG and Yakima
- Created some really random nicknames for each other (that I will never repeat on this blog or in the presence of others because they are really weird!)
- Hung out alot with family
- Became addicted to white trash reality TV like Swamp People, Deadliest Catch, The Bachelor(ette), Ax Men etc.
- Jared got an iphone
- I still have my piece of junk flip phone, it's still goin strong!
- Had our car stolen, but then returned
- Watched alot of basketball on TV, I've turned Jared into a fan
- Tons of intramurals for me
- Jared has really progressed with his portfolio, it looks pretty awesome now!
- Lots of laughs
- Some cries
- No kids (much to the disappointment of both our moms) which is everybody's favorite topic to ask us about. It's probably not going to happen for a couple more years people, sorry!
There are alot of other things that have happened since then, but those are the first ones that come to mind. Sometimes it feels like we have been married forever, and other times it seems like it happened yesterday. More than anything though, it is just normal, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We don't live the most exciting lives in the world, but we are happy together in this crazy time of our lives where we are really figuring out who we are and where we are going to end up in the future. Love you babe