Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things that make me smile. . .


This pictures makes me laugh!


After yesterday's little rant, I'm in a much better mood today and have decided to compile a list of things that make me smile.

-Having my mom go grocery shopping with me when she's in town, she always buys us junk food that I refuse to buy on my own because I'm too cheap! :)

-Going back to Target and finding the blouse I wanted in the right size, then coming home and modeling the new outfits I could make with that blouse to Jared and having him tell me I'm hott!

-Facebook stalking into a couple who just adopted a baby boy and looking through their pictures from the day he was born.

-Listening to Jared sing in the shower haha!

-Watching Melanie on So You Think You Can Dance, I love this dance as well as this one!

-Being able to talk to my Aunt on the phone, she's the best

-Jared having a job interview with a company that he really likes on Friday morning

-Being able to road trip to Colorado Springs with Jared to said interview!

-Singing this song in my car at the top of my lungs! Haha, gotta love middle school!

-Kickin the crap out of my highest Fruit Ninja score!


I could go on and on, but those are the first things that come to my mind! 

3 comments:

Sunny5049 said...

Having you as a friend makes me smile!!

Momma G. said...

Loved those Stacie!!!

shellyj said...

Probably one of the funniest pics I've ever seen. (I have now officially begun to blog-stalk. It's bad to have a three hour break in the middle of the day. :P ) Your blog is super cute!
-Nashelle (from MTHED 305)