Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back at the Y!

    Well I finally got back to Provo about a week and a half ago. So far it has been pretty sweet, I love my new place and my roomies, they are the best!!! I live with my friends Kristi and Mikell, we all met last year when we lived in the same ward, and considering we all spent time at each other's apartments last year that it would just be easier if we lived together this year. I've got a dang good feeling about this semester, I think it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to meet more people in our ward, everybody seems to be pretty cool, especially the girls. I'll admit, we haven't met too many dudes yet, although we did get out to play Rock Band with some guys last night so that was fun! Kell has an older brother named Jared and we've mostly just been hangin out with his apartment. Haha, I've pretty much corrupted everybody around me cause I've gotten them hooked on Guitar Hero. I'm seriously so freakin obsessed it's crazy!!! I bought a PS2 this summer and I have 4 GH games. I just got GH 3 and it took me all of 4 days to beat the entire game. . . I'm going to have to work on my self control here pretty quick cause school will be taking up more time, but for now I'm going to enjoy shredding as much as possible!!!!
   Let's see. . . school is going pretty well so far. I have alot of classes with friends which will really help when it comes to homework and all that. I'm taking 3 Math classes (sucks to be a Math Ed major!!) 2 Secondary Ed classes and then a Doc & Cov class, I know it's pretty boring but I'm really close to being done and I don't really have too much time to screw around anymore like I used to do.
    Everything is really good though. I still don't have my mission call yet, which is kinda frustrating, but it'll come sometime soon so it's all good. I kinda miss STG, at least I miss my family, but I actually really like living up here (Don't worry Weave, I'm not turning into a Zoobie!) 
    Anyway, thats about it, I hope that everybody reading this is doing well. . . If Emily is reading this then you'd better get on Gmail and write me an email, cause you have been slacking bad!

No comments: