Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow Shoe(ing) (spelling?!)

Today we decided to go up Provo Canyon to do some snow shoe(ing) I really don't know how to spell that but oh well! I've never been before, which is crazy since Jared and I have been together for almost three years (dating + marriage time) and he's obsessed with all things snow! It was a perfect day to go, not too cold, fresh snow and good company! Now we are back at home watching the BYU vs. SDSU game and later we are going out to dinner with the sibs and Te-Te (my aunt), so overall a great day!





We had to traverse across this
log-of-doom!




Those ladies in the background were
cross country skiing



I came around the corner and this is what I saw...
He was trying to run during the downhill parts! haha

Hardcore up the hill!



I was a little nervous about crossing over on that log!


Jared's attempt to "jump" down the hill. . . ha

I'm lovin me some Jimmer & Co. they were amazing today, how about those three balls?!?!!!!

2 comments:

Momma G. said...

That looks pretty fun!!! Cute videos and I love the pictures of you two! Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first vid. "You're supposed to walk on snow when you're snowshoeing." LOL!