Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sheet Music

I've been in STG the past couple of days and since I haven't had much school stuff that I've needed to work on, I've been spending alot of time on the piano. My friend Kayla, who I talked about in my previous post, asked me if I would write down the sheet music for a cover version of the Titanic song I made up several years ago. I found a cool program on the internet that lets you create yoru own sheet music so I've been spending the last two days writing the sheet music for the Titanc song and also writing down the sheet music for the song I played in that video. I'm pretty happy to get it written down. Not that I think anybody even cares to have it, but I'll post the sheet music on my post as proof of my skills! :)

Here is my Titanic Remix, had it not taken me forever to get the sheet music program thingy figured out I would have recorded a video of me playing it so you could hear it, but I didn't want to take the time, just trust me when I say it sounds pretty good :)






I called the song Endless. . . don't really remember why, but I did :)





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way cool. Makes me want to attempt to write piano music one day. You are awesome.